The house is quiet, which makes the best time for sewing.
Here are the instructions for sewing my chemo scarves. It's really not hard, but I am picky.
My end result will be something beautiful and professional looking.
1) Mist the scarf with water.
2) Fold edge and iron at 1/4 inch.
3) Fold edge over again to make a nice clean look.
4) Now for the part I'm picky about. Sew on the edge of the fabric, like this.
This will make for a softer and more comfortable feeling against a bald head.
Side note: NOT like this.
5) Trim the end.
6) Repeat steps 1-5 again on the next side. I do one side at a time. I also do 10-15 scarves at at time. That way I can sit and iron one side of 10-15 before I have to get up and iron the next side.
7) The back side view.
8) The front view.