Wednesday, January 21, 2015

It's time to Pay it Forward


At the ending of my hard chemo's I decided that I wanted to make and take a chemo scarf to each of my remaining 11 herceptin chemo's. So far I've been able to do that. This last chemo I took 7 scarves. With only 3 chemo appointments left I have changed my plan. I would now like to take with me to my last appointment on March 20th one scarf for each chemo treatment I received over the past year. That would be 17 scarves, so here's where you come in! I'm looking to see if anyone want to donate fabric to me, I need about 30 inches by 30 inches, and that'll make 2 scarves. I am planning to buy some of this fabric myself so I can find some cute fabric I think women would like. Do any of you sewing friends have fabric laying around that would make a cute scarf for a chemo patient? Let me know if you do and I'll come pick it up, unless your one of my friends who lives out of state. :)
This project is going to be so much fun and I look forward to working on it over the next 8 weeks!

No comments:

Post a Comment