Wednesday, April 22, 2015

Let it GROW!

 Last night I ordered a lamp for my sewing corner. It'll be here on Friday! I'm having a lot of fun getting my 'Pay it Forward' station all set up and organized!






There are a 2 women in my support group who are in the beginning of their cancer journeys. This past week both of them shaved their heads. Loosing your hair is really a hard thing! I reached out to them both and told them I wanted to mail them or drop off a chemo scarf. One of the ladies lives in Utah County, so I emailed her pictures of the scarves I have right now. She picked the one she wanted and this morning I mailed it off to her! I can't wait for her to find this fun package in her mail!  





This is the scarf she picked out. It's a fun one! Nice and bright and cheery! I am currently working on coming up with a Brand name for my project. Once I've come up with it I'll have some tags made that I can sew into my scarves. I have some other big ideas, but I'm going to save sharing them until I have my branded name. I'd love any suggestions!








So while I was at the post office I told them about my project and asked them to give me an idea of what it was going to mail chemo scarves around the US. If I mail them in this envelope it will cost me .91 cents! And I can mail them anywhere in the US! This makes me so excited to get me chemo scarves everywhere! And it won't have to be a financial burden either! This project is coming together quite nicely! And I'm healing myself in the process!








No comments:

Post a Comment