Wednesday, March 18, 2015

Last day of chemo reminders


Friday Morning I have my final chemo treatment. For any of you that would like to watch me ring the bell it will be around 10:30, but if you'll let me know you want to come I can do a mass text and give you a 30 minute notice of being done. When you get there just hang out in the waiting area and one of my kids or my husband will come get you when it's time.

The Chemo party is Friday night from 6:30-8:30 at the church by my house.
We'll be having Pulled Pork sandwiches, salads and dessert. Sounds yummy doesn't it?! There will be a couple of stations of things to do too. We'll have chemo blanket tying, chemo love notes to write, and some games for the kids.

Let me know if you have any questions!
I'm anxiously awaiting my fun Friday!
Hope you all can make it!


No comments:

Post a Comment