Thursday, June 4, 2015

Green means GO!


Got the much anticipated phone call from my cardiologist this afternoon. My heart monitor reading showed that my heart was throwing off PVC's while I slept, between the hours of 2-8am. This PVC's they considered to be harmless and therefore gave me the green light to re-schedule my reconstruction. The results from my echocardiogram show that my chambers are normal, the size of my ventricles are normal, the contracture of my heart is normal. There was nothing abnormal! They will fax over the findings to the plastic surgeon.

On Monday my plastic surgeon put me down in pencil for surgery on June 29th, that way I wouldn't have to wait 6-8 weeks to get in, which is how far out he was scheduling. I called this afternoon to have them put that appointment in INK! The lady who needs to do that scheduling was on another line so she'll be calling me to confirm that my appointment is solid.

So, if all goes as planned (and we know how well MY plans turn out) I'll be having surgery 2 days after my 39th birthday! Happy Birthday to me!!

No comments:

Post a Comment