Friday, June 5, 2015

The Finish Line is in Sight!

I've never run a marathon, but I've heard runners say the last part is the hardest! This past year has felt like a marathon! And then having  new bumps in the road right at surgery time?! UGH! The bumps in the road leave me feeling weak, emotionally and psychologically! I'm done! So close to the finish line! So close!! What's the best part about the finish line? Besides being done? It's all the people gathered to cheer you on! That's the part I'm really trying to stay focused on. I'm trying to stay focused on your encouragement to help me across that finish line! I have the BEST support group a cancer person could have! Thank you for you kind words, your expressions of love and most importantly your service! Saying thank you doesn't feel like enough, but hopefully you'll feel the depth of my love in my words!

The finish line is in sight! Real close sight! I got a call today that they could get me in this coming
WEDNESDAY, JUNE 10th!! I'm super glad to not have to wait till the end of the month! Even though I was prepared before I feel like I still need to mentally prepare, again. Ugh! and Hurray!



I'm exhausted! I'm worn out! Let's get this marathon over with!

No comments:

Post a Comment