Wednesday, October 21, 2015

A moment of silence and a pause in my project.

Why has my blog been so quiet and void of mailings?

My life has been full of good and hard moments the past two weeks. One week we were welcoming a beautiful, healthy baby boy into our family and the next week we were saying our goodbyes as my husbands mother passed on to the next life. With my fingers tightly crossed that life will start to slow down I am happy to report that I've received several emails and letters in the mail from my delivery angels and one from a Chemo center in Ohio! Good things are continuing to happen with this project despite all that is happening in my personal life! I am excited to start sharing with you these recent stories from contacts!


So stay tuned....And don't forget to invite your friends to like my page and journey with me as I spread chemo scarves all across the United States!!

2 comments: