Thursday, October 1, 2015

Vermont Delivery!

Vermont was in my first batch of scarves to be shipped but due to some family stuff Amy had to wait to do her drop off. I really love that her delivery included a friend who is receiving chemo treatment.


Meet Amy (left) and Julie (right).

'I was able to connect with a friend of mine who was also diagnosed at age 39 with cancer and is still undergoing treatment.  I asked her if she wanted to deliver the scarves with me and after a little planning we made it happen this morning.  Her name is Julie. I love the black and white of her laying the scarves out.  It makes me teary eyed just looking at it.' 
 'There was an employee that came up to us and said thank you and it was amazing that the donations they receive are mostly from cancer patients as they know and understand what is truly needed.

I applaud you and your project and thank you for letting me be a part of it.

Wishing you all the best!'
-Amy

No comments:

Post a Comment