Thursday, September 17, 2015

Hope is on its way in Kentucky! And Colorado!

Ok, so I thought I was going to burst with happiness when I heard these ladies had their shipments, but today I actually cried when I heard this two states had been delivered!

Remember Kathy in Kentucky? Today she hand delivered her scarves to the Norton Cancer Center. It will be exciting to see if any of the women who receive these scarves contacts me. Stay tuned, I'll share stories with you as I receive them.


Check out the cute little helpers Stacy had in Colorado! I think it's safe to say they're Bronco's fans.
Their scarves were delivered to Rocky Mountain Cancer Center.




Today my last few states should be receiving their packages. We should be hearing soon from Pennsylvania, Vermont, Nebraska and Arizona! The excitement continues to build...

No comments:

Post a Comment