Friday, September 18, 2015

Today was a cut above the rest!

Some days are just 'sew, sew', but today was a cut above the rest! Today was a big cutting fabric day!
I love cutting out the fabric just as much as sewing! There is something very gratifying about cutting out a bunch of fabric and counting it at the end of the day to see what you got!


 Yesterday I spent the day with my friend Amy. We spent it buying fabric and going to lunch, and I won't mention that we also spent it buying a new car battery.  
This is the fabric Amy donated. It ended up making 6 chemo scarves and 17 drain bags!

30 scarves from these cute fabrics!

16 scarves from this rayon fabric.


There's pretty good chance that you are a serious sewer if you own one of these:
I just took it to the next level. I'm now classifying myself as a serious sewer.

No comments:

Post a Comment