Wednesday, September 16, 2015

Special delivery! Times 4!!

Got an email around noon (MST) that Kentucky had received their package of scarves! I thought I knew how excited I'd feel, but really I didn't! I was happier beyond what I expected. 
I think it'll be like this for every state. 

 This is Kathy. She is the momma of a very dear friend! Interesting fact about this lady: 2 of her daughters are also helping me with the project! You'll read more about them in a minute.






A couple hours later I got an email from Colorado! They too had just received their package!
This is the face for Colorado!
Meet Stacy. She was a friend and a neighbor years ago, but then she moved away.







Within a couple of minutes from hearing from Stacy I got another email from Maine! Their package had also arrived!
 Meet Heather, daughter of Kathy. She has been anxiously awaiting this day!







My last contact of the day was from Ohio. I loved all the pictures she sent of each of her kids holding all the scarves!
This is Megan, sister of Heather and daughter of Kathy!





But this is only part of the process. Now for the next step, the DELIVERY!

No comments:

Post a Comment